Sunday, February 1, 2015

Tasting- Flying Fox Rose

Week 2


Name: Flying Fox Rose
Variety: Cabernet Franc and Merlot grapes
Region: Virginia
Country: USA
Year: 2013
Price: $16
Food? No

Description from the Vineyard: "Our Rosé is a lively and refreshing dry wine with flavors of soft red fruit and a hint of almond. Produced from Cabernet Franc and Merlot grapes picked specifically for our Rosé. Serve well chilled on a warm summer day."


My Review: I was hesitant to drink roses because I don't like to come off as a girly girl who only drinks pink wine. Now I know that was a stupid mistake on my part, because this rose was fantastic! This wine was dry with a fruity, floral scent. The flavor was light and refreshing, with hints of fruit. I thoroughly enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment